ALLENTOWN, Penn. – A local man jailed for his role in last year’s armed robbery at First Class FCU here was connected by his DNA to another hold up at Paragon FCU in nearby Bethlehem a year earlier in which $150,000 was stolen.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE