PASCAGOULA, Miss. – Water from Hurricane Katrina so flooded the offices of Jackson County Federal Employees FCU, the president of the tiny community development credit union was forced to satisfy cash withdrawals from needy members from the back of her SUV behind the damaged building.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics