RICHMOND, Va. – Venerable cash carrier Brink’s Co. gave up its year-long battle to fend off a group of corporate raiders and agreed to split the company into two, spinning off its Home Security unit, one of the largest in North America, into a separately traded company.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics