NORCROSS, Ga. – S1 Corp., a provider of back-office services to credit unions and banks, reported net income for its fourth quarter of $6.4 million, or 11 cents a share, compared to a loss of $12.9 million, or 18 cents a share, for the fourth quarter in 2006.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics