PASADENA, Calif. – Credit union giant Wescom CU last week said it has eliminated as many as 110 full-time employee positions as it seeks to address financial losses, expected to be as much as $10 million for 2007.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE