HARRISBURG, Penn. – In a scenario reminiscent of recent court challenges, lawyers for banks argued in federal court Friday that NCUA overstepped its legal boundaries when it approved a sprawling, six-county area covering more than 1.1 million people as a “well-defined, local community” for a nearby credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics