WESTBOROUGH, Mass. – Michael Hanson, a former state banking commissioner currently working to convert three credit unions to mutual savings banks, last week was named head of the Massachusetts CU Share Insurance Corp., the nation’s first provider of credit union deposit insurance.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics