WASHINGTON – The credit union lobby will work to keep the focus on subprime mortgages and try to exempt most credit union loans from a bill that would give bankruptcy courts the power to amend mortgages, that is expected to be voted by the full Senate this week.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics