ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Buffeted by several large credit union failures, NCUA yesterday said the National CU Share Insurance Fund lost $185.4 million in December, the most losses for one month or for an entire year in the fund’s existence.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE