WASHINGTON – In a report that presages bad news for credit unions, federal regulators yesterday said the nation’s savings and loans lost a record $5.2 billion in the fourth quarter as the housing market tanked.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE