GOSHEN, N.Y. – A member of Valley Central FCU failed to withdraw her guilty plea and was ordered to repay the one-branch credit union $196,000 she stole in $500-a-month installments.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE