EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. – A former security service employee on Friday pleaded guilty to helping plan the robbery of $195,000 last July 26 from his company’s armored car while it was making a cash delivery at Olin Community CU in nearby Alton.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics