MADISON, Wis. – State chartered credit unions in Wisconsin–representing the vast majority of all credit unions–boosted their loan loss reserves last year by millions of dollars as delinquencies and charge-offs began to tick up, according to the annual summary issued by the Department of Financial Institutions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics