SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Federal prosecutors yesterday moved to limit the testimony of the attorney who represented former CDCU figurehead Carol Aranjo in her battles with NCUA during Aranjo’s trial for fraud in the collapse of once-prominent CDCU D. Edward Wells FCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics