WASHINGTON – Senior members of the House Financial Services Committee called on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson to help inject liquidity in the student loan market just as the liquidity crisis appears to be seizing up the secondary market for student loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics