DENVER – In a move that could delay resolution of the Centrix Financial bankruptcy case, several credit unions with multi-million dollar claims against the subprime auto lender succeeded last week in getting fraud charges filed against them by a Centrix insurer moved out of the bankruptcy court and into U.S....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics