ODESSA, Texas – Members fighting the conversion of First Basin CU to mutual savings bank say they will seek the recall of the directors of the $110 million credit union after they terminated their efforts to switch to a bank charter.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE