SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The relationship between NCUA and once-prominent community development credit union D. Edward Wells FCU became so frayed at one time Carol Aranjo, president of the now-defunct CDCU, tried to have NCUA examiners legally barred from entering the credit union, witnesses testified during Aranjo’s trail on fraud and...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics