ODESSA, Texas – First Basin CU told its members today it is suspending the vote to convert the $90 million credit union to a mutual savings bank, the fourth credit union to reverse course on the controversial charter switch.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE