WASHINGTON – Credit unions are being offered a deal that would give them several regulatory relief provisions of the CURIA proposal–but not the most important ones–as part of a bill expected to be voted by the Senate Banking Committee as early as tomorrow.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics