OSWEGO, N.Y. – The president of Oswego Teachers’ Employees FCU, whose body was found on a secluded country road near here last summer, had apparently stolen more than $282,000 from the credit union and was about to be detected.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE