LENEXA, Kan. – U.S. Central FCU last week reported it had a disastrous third quarter when the mortgage market crashed, which caused net income to plunge 89% for 2007 to $6.9 million, from $62.9 million the year before.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE