OLYMPIA, Wash. – The growing number of credit unions adding non-voting "associate" members to their boards of directors should understand that associates must meet the same statutory requirements as elected members of a board, the state regulator here said in a new interpretative letter.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics