MIRAMAR, Fla. – The fall-out from last year’s huge losses among some credit unions continued today with the resignation of Eastern Florida Financial CU President and CEO Stephen McGill, after Eastern Financial reported one of the largest losses ever for a credit union in 2007.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics