OLYMPIA, Wash. – A key state legislative panel yesterday approved a data security bill that would make parties responsible for security breaches pay for costs incurred by credit unions, banks, consumers and other parties affected by the breach.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics