LENEXA, Kan. – In another offshoot of the meltdown in the mortgage market, Standard & Poor’s said this week it downgraded its ratings for U.S. Central FCU, from its top AAA to AA+, citing the corporate credit union’s exposure to the mortgage market crisis. The move will make it more...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics