SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Federal prosecutors opened their case yesterday against Carol Aranjo, the one-time national spokesperson for community development credit unions, by saying they will show that Aranjo and her family stole millions of dollars from the prominent CDCU, D. Edward Wells FCU, eventually bankrupting the $7 million credit union....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics