NEW YORK–The real estate market continues remains perplexed over where the bottom might lie after home prices posted another record decline in October, dropping 18% over the same period one year earlier, according to the Case-Shiller index. That index, based on home prices in 20 cities, has ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics