WASHINGTON — The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. is expected to announce the sale of IndyMac Bancorp. soon, possibly as early as Wednesday, sources told American Banker, an affiliate of Credit Union Journal. The agency has run the $32 billion-asset Pasadena, Calif., thrift since it failed ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics