SAN DIMAS, Calif. – Corporate losses continue to grow at an alarming speed, as WesCorp FCU reported on Christmas eve that unrealized losses on its books surged from a reported $1.7 billion at the end of October to $2.8 billion at November 30.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics