WASHINGTON–A new study indicates that mortgage modifications may be likelier to succeed when the servicer holds the loan on its books. Not surprisingly, the report by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office of Thrift Supervision also found high failure rates for ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics