WASHINGTON – The Federal Reserve continued its efforts at consumer protection last week with a proposal on overdraft, so-called bounce protection fees, that would require credit unions and other lenders to obtain the approval of all consumers before applying bounce protection to their ATM and debit accounts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics