ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA Chairman Michael Fryzel yesterday rejected a CUNA proposal that would have had the National CU Share Insurance Fund direct a credit union assistance program that would include buying distressed real estate loans from troubled credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics