COLUMBIA, S.C. – The last of four suspects charged in a scheme to plant pipe bombs at a school in order to create a diversion during a credit union robbery has been convicted for his role in the scheme.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE