ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The National CU Share Insurance Fund, which has been battered by growing losses among California credit unions, is expected to take another big hit from the newly announced deal to sell the remnants of one-time $305 million Valley CU to Illinois credit union giant Citizens Equity Financial...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics