PEORIA, Ill. – Citizens Equity First CU, Illinois’ second biggest credit union, announced yesterday it is entering the California market by acquiring Valley CU, the one-time $305 million credit union taken over by NCUA two months ago.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE