SACRAMENTO – As many as two dozen credit unions are expected to offer the state’s underbanked population low-cost savings and checking accounts as part of a “Bank on California” program being rolled by Gov. Schwarzenegger at the Capitol this morning.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics