WESTMINISTER, Colo. – The proposed merger of SunCorp FCU into the much larger WesCorp FCU, one of a handful of corporate combinations hatched in 2007, continues to linger with NCUA, as investment losses continue to pile up at the two corporates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics