ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Even with NCUA’s new plan to add liquidity to the troubled corporate credit union network, there are no illusions that the plan, the so-called CU System Investment Program, will solve the corporates’ ills, unrealized losses on their investments of more than $14 billion–and growing.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics