WARRENVILLE, Ill. – Members United Corporate FCU, one of a handful of large corporates reporting surging losses, announced today it is laying-off employees, including its President David Prieter, in order to reduce expenses and conserve cash.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics