SEATTLE – The Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle reported that the diminishing value of its mortgage backed securities holdings pushed it back into the red for the third quarter, to the tune of $18.8 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE