COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, Minn. – The former president of First Community CU, who prosecutors said used the institution as his own “piggy bank,” was sentenced Friday to 21 months in prison after pleading guilty to embezzling more than $250,000 from the institution.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics