HARTFORD, Conn. – The Department of Banking announced Friday it closed the troubled West Hartford CU and the one-time $8.5 million credit union was put under receivership of NCUA, which will liquidate the 58-year-old institution.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE