RALEIGH, N.C. – State Employees CU is expected to announced later today a new commitment to invest another $500 million in the state’s student loan program, making a total of $1.6 billion pledged this year to fund educational loans.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE