MERCED, Calif. - The owners of a local car dealership and a manager were arrested by agents from the FBI and U.S. Immigration Wednesday and charged with a phony application that allowed unqualified customers by cars financed through Valley First CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics