FT. MYERS, Fla. – The rush of home foreclosures in this southwest corner of Florida, estimated at as many as 25,000 in Lee County alone, has prompted county officials to recall judges from retirement and hold mass foreclosure hearings to speed up the process.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics