WASHINGTON – A new report issued Wednesday by the NCUA Inspector General’s Office cites both the federal regulator and the Michigan credit union supervisor for lax oversight in last year’s failure of Huron River Area CU, one of three credit union failures tied to a controversial real estate speculation scheme...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics