DALLAS – In the latest cooperation between state trade groups, the Oklahoma and Texas credit union leagues announced an agreement yesterday in which the Texas league will begin providing a number of back office functions, including human resources and finance, for the Oklahoma league.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics