SAN DIMAS, Calif. – WesCorp FCU reported yesterday a new methodology for calculating the values of its assets helped trim unrealized losses on its investment portfolio slightly at the end of October to $1.7 billion, from $1.8 billion the month before, but the western corporate also warned of potential losses...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics