WARWICK, R.I. –An alleged con man who had scammed $1 million from various victims by claiming he was a real estate investor, a cancer survivor and a Boston Red Sox talent scout, was finally unmasked at his credit union, Greenwood CU, after his girlfriend realized he was trying to con...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics